Sleep Clinics in Gainesville and Lake City
What to expect:
The lab is equipped with individual bedrooms with a bathroom conveniently located outside the bedroom. You will be asked to fill out some paperwork prior to the technologist preparing you for the sleep study.
What to bring:
- An overnight bag with pajamas or a loose fitting top or T-shirt, shorts or jogging pants, to sleep in. If you prefer to use your own pillow, please bring it. (We recommend it!)
- Please bring your own toiletries, i.e. toothpaste, toothbrush, comb, etc.
- Please bring and take all medications as usual. Sleep solutions does not provide medications of any kind. You may also want to ask your physician to prescribe a sleep aide to relax you for the study.
- You may bring something to read if you would like. There is a TV in your room with cable stations.
- Bring your own snacks and drink (decaf only please) especially patients with nutritional needs such as diabetes. We do have water available for you.
*ON THE DAY OF THE STUDY, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
-Please DO NOT drink any caffeine (decaf only) or alcohol after lunch.
–Prior to arrival: please bath or shower, shave. If you have a beard you do not have to shave it off. DO NOT use any face or body moisturizers, lotions, oils, hairsprays, or gels.
–Please bring the following:
- Your insurance card and photo ID (driver’s license) for the tech to copy
- Your co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible (if applicable) we accept cash (exact change only please), check, or credit card.
The test will be completed between 4:30 am and 5:15 am the next morning. You will be leaving by 5:30 am. If you are waiting for a ride please ask them to be here by 5:30am.
RESCHEDULING & CANCELLATION POLICY: (Call (386) 752-6700 to reschedule or to cancel)
- We require that you MUST call 2 business days prior to your scheduled study to cancel or re-schedule.
- A $100.00 cancellation fee will be applied if you do not notify us of a cancellation at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled study or you do not show up for an appointment.
- We will allow you to re-schedule or cancel an appointment a MAXIMUM of 2 times if you inform us within the above time frame.